1. Sending you alerts when something goes wrong, and
2. By allowing you to view your temperatures from anywhere at anytime.
Improved load management
Being able to visualise your data better allows you to manage your cold room’s load better.
Better defrost scheduling
Ensure that your rooms are defrosting at the correct time of day and for long enough.
Access your data from anywhere via the web or our mobile app.
Set alarms which can SMS you when something goes wrong.
Export to Excel
Export your data to Excel at any point in time and perform further analysis on it.
We store our data in a secure cloud which means you do not have to worry about backing your data up.
Pole or wall mountable
How does it work?
- We install a small temperature probe inside your cold room as well as a GPRS based data logger on the outside of the cold room.
- Together they take temperature readings every 5 to 60 minutes which are saved on the data logger’s SD card.
- The data logger then sends the readings to the Agri Apps cloud which ensures that your data is securely stored.
- The data is now available to you on your Web or Mobile app at any time no matter where you are.
- The system also allows you to set high and low temperature alarms which will SMS you when/if triggered.