Maybe you mean: 'landing' or 'coldstorage' or 'chickens'
1. Sending you alerts when something goes wrong,
2. By allowing you to view the path traveled by the sprayer, and
3. By allowing you to view the water delivery and pressure per hectare.
All in near real-time!
Up-to-date sprayer calibration
Being able to visualise your sprayer calibration data in near real-time allows you better manage your farm and ensure optimal application of chemicals.
Monitor Water Delivery
Monitor the rate and total amount of water delivered during spraying per hectare and as a heat map of your farm.
Everything on a map
All our calibration data is shown on a map of your farm as the sprayers spray your crops.
Set alarms which can SMS you when something goes wrong.
Export to Excel
Export your data to Excel at any point in time and perform further analysis on it.
We store our data in a secure cloud which means you do not have to worry about backing your data up.
No need to connect to ignition
Pole or flat surface mountable
How does it work?
- We install a small GPS tracker on your tractors as well as sensors on your sprayer which communicate with each other over Bluetooth BLE.
- Together they take readings readings every 5 seconds to 60 minutes which are saved on the GPS tracker’s SD card.
- The GPS tracker then sends the readings to the Agri Apps cloud which ensures that your data is securely stored.
- The data is now available to you on your Web or Mobile app at any time no matter where you are.
- The system also allows you to set high and low water deliver / pressure alarms which will SMS you when/if triggered.